These instruments are available for purchase.
Click on a photo to see more details.
All guitars built at Restoration Music feature:
- Hide glue construction throughout.
- Traditional thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, or french polish varnish. No catalyzed poly used.
- EVO Gold fret wire.
- Two way adjustable truss rod accessible through the sound hole
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Forward shifted scalloped bracing
- Galalith unslotted bridge pins
Custom OM Style guitar in Madagascar Rosewood
with Adirondack Red Spruce.
This guitar was completed in 2019 and features:
00 12 Fret guitar.
Honduras Mahogany with crotch figure back.
Sides are straight grain Mahogany.
Dreadnought guitar in Carpathian Spruce
and East Indian Rosewood.
1918 Gibson F-4 mandolin