These instruments are available for purchase.
All guitars built at Restoration Music feature:
- Hide glue construction throughout.
- Traditional thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, or french polish varnish. No catalyzed poly used.
- EVO Gold fret wire.
- Two way adjustable truss rod accessible through the sound hole.
- Ebony fretboard and bridge.
- Forward shifted scalloped bracing.
- Galalith unslotted bridge pins.
- Bone nut and bridge saddle.
- Choice of wood (curly maple, snakewood, rosewood, etc.) or celluloid (ivory or tortoise) binding.
Madagascar Rosewood/ Adirondack Spruce.
This guitar was completed in 2019 and features:
00 12 Fret guitar.
Honduras Mahogany with crotch figure back.
Sides are straight grain Mahogany.
Carpathian Spruce / East Indian Rosewood.
1944 Gibson LG-2
"Only a Gibson is Good Enough" Banner
1918 Gibson F-4 mandolin